Flower Of Life

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Killing my boredom

It's 10.43am rite nw n im sitting all alone in da lab trying 2 kill my boredom by surfing the net,mailing n posting in my blog.

Surfing to get sum ideas on how to apply eyeshadow,as i got myself a new eyeshadow kit n wanna make gud use of it....

I have loads of magazines such as cleo n marie claire bck in my apmt but im jes too lazy 2 open n look up fer eye shadow make up tips ther....Thought can jes surf n print out wic eva i find interesting....a way 2 kill my boredom at wrkplace here...

Its so quiet n still wic no students around...they r having a 3 months break rite nw....done wit my marking,grading n evaluation....next week is da moderation week....after moderation,wud b bz helping put lin wit her archieving job...afta tat we r gonna b bz preparing the lesson modules fer next semester.....i hav sum fun n interesting stuff saved during my research tat i cant wait 2 use in the lesson modules....creative thinking games n fun activities tat can get my students b involved n have fun while learning......

Creative & Innovation Studies is definitely fun n interesting....its not a theory subject but more 2 fun learnin....we have loads of teachin aids to use in our teaching...all taken from the net...the optical illusion game tat we used was so much of fun n had da students thinkin.....

miss my students rite nw...wen ur a lecturer,u encounter various types of students...hardwrking,lazy ones,funny ones,etc.....they really show respect to use like school children....

wen eva they walk pass me,they r sure 2 wish my gud morning,gud afternoon or gudbye wen im goin bck....

they help me carry my stuff afta da class is over.....they say thank u wen da class is over...

its jes schooltimes!

i had students who gave me hari raya cookies....n da most precious 1 so far is the kain batik given by a student on the last day of the semester,during deeparaya...i had left home by 10pm plus n he passed it to preesha....so sweet of him...its purple in colour....he gav preesha 1 too...lighter shade of purple...im gona sew it n buy a kebaya top 2 go along wit it..wen i had called him 2 say 10q,he apologized for wateva mistakes he had done....i was so touched....jes gave him sum advice n told him nt 2 leave aside his books even tho its a holiday....:)

didnt get 2 buy da double decker bed yday as by the time we reached ther,the shop was oledi closed....its was pass 8pm anyways.....might go earlier today...left da ofis at 740pm onli as was waitin fer tini who was biding on ebay for a handphone....ta pau capati fer me n my sis on da way bck home....finished watching harry potter last nite....gonna delete it frm my comp today as its a huge file...up to 3GB as i saved it frm a DVD....I had saved Su's DVD:harry potter,Cello n herbie in my comp as she had bought those movies fer her nephew n nieces....

ramesh jes called me n asked if i can meet him fer lunch...i had asked tini 2 buy me 2 nasi lemak in the morning...ate 1 fer breakfast n another 1 is fer lunch..have a 3 hr break today frm 12-3pm as its friday....normally wud go out wit my frens 2 midvalley or 1 utama or elsewher....abs n lin r not here today as they r at PWTC fer da batik week....taking care of LUCT booth ther.....im to be ther tom frm 10.30am-6.00pm.....as its supposed to wrk til 1pm,i get a 1/2 day replacement leave...wanted 2 go bck home tis weekend as mon is a holiday...go bck at 1pm after wrk....i had put fer my hse a water heater a few days ago n wanted 2 have a look at it...banked in the da money into my dads accoun n he fixed it...

tot wanna exchange or ask sumone 2 replace my place tom but after callin my mom,changed my mind bout goin bck home tis weekend.....she wud b attending a fren's son's wedding n sum prayers in the temple on sun....meaning she cant cook fer me....i miss my moms cooking!its not often tat i get to go bck home....so decided tat i wud use da replacement leave on next sat 2 go bck home....n then i remembered tat MMU Deepavali nite is on the 17th,sat.....wic means i cant go bck!!!....wan 2 wear my new saree...been waitin fer sum occasion 2 wear it...plus wanna meet my juniors n frens whom i miss so much!

guess i wud b goin bck next next week onli afterall...its da xmas week...falls on sun so mon is a public holiday....wud go bck on fri after wrk n b bck on mon eve....hope nutin comes up last min to make me change my plans...

hmmm....i shall continue my blog later..wanna surf abit 1st....

cheerz,
jee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home