Flower Of Life

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last day at cyberjaya campus....i hope!

Its my last day here in cyberjaya campus.we wil b bck to our own campus in taman mayang wen we come bck frm da holidays on thurs onwards.
i hope we dun get sum news saying we wil hav 2 come 2 cyber til further notice again.
being in cyber sux!food sux!so dirty n so many flies to ward of!too expensive-food n travelling expenses!
N we mayang satff dun have a proper place to hang out.the onli place tat we get to b is at tis dusty lab.
lotsa wrk 2 do once we get bck 2 mayang.have 2 open up 2nd n 3rd floor.clean them up.WE THE LECTURERS N TUTORS have to sweep,dust n clean!can u imagine tat!arrange tables n chairs n make sure all da classrums r equiped.
ill tellmore in my next blog.dowan make my pressure goin up by writtin tis one now.its da holiday season n i wanna retreat to a nice peaceful vacation.

3 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Good for you.The way it looks you really need a good break. Kung Hei Fat Choy.
    By the way, I answered your tag.

     
  • At January 29, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    By the way, I'm inviting you to add yourself to my Frappr Map located at the right side of my blog. Thanks.

     
  • At January 29, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was back..eating oranges and lepaking...*sob* *sob*..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home