Flower Of Life

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rolling from Friday's Child taggin game

Im taking this tag from Friday's Child.Am really enjoyin tagging n being tagged.jes like Friday's Child,im nt tagging anyone.so if guys wan to roll on,ur more than welcomed.

Q)What were you doing 10 years ago?
A) Was in secondary school.Growing up to become a teenager.Discovering teenhood.Crazy about Backstreet Boys.
*****
Q)What were you doing 1 year ago?
A)Busily indulged in my final year project.
*****
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Jacker chips
3. Ice Cream
4. Payasam
5. Atharasam(indian sweet stuff)
*****
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:(i know more than 5 songs of coz!)
1. As long as u love me(BSB)
2. Dont call me baby(Kylie Minogue)
3. Everybody(BSB)
4. Vaseegra(tamil)
5. Bodyshaking(911)
*****
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house with a big lawn.
2. Buy another house for my parents next to mine.
3. Build free houses for poor people.(if can i wan build a community for poor ppl wher i have factories,etc for them to wrk,schools,malls,etc)
4. Go around the world doing charity work.
5. Invest alot so that the money wil grow n my hubby n me wont have to wrk.
*****
Five bad habits:
1 Bad temper
2.Low patience level
3.TOO clean and wans stuff in order.
4.Quite sensitive.
5.I am a person who holds grudges.
*****
Five things you like doing:
1.Playing tumblebugs.
2.Reading.
3.watching cartoons.
4.Shopping (if i got money n window shopping if i got no money)
5.Listening to music.
*****
Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Bikini
2. too revealing clothes
3. expensive stuff like branded stuff unless im really rich.(i dun go fer brands,but quality n price)
4. gold coz i like to wear silver,etc.
5. ciggie.
*****
Five favorite toys:
1. My pc
2. my tv
3. my digital camera
4. yet to buy(cool hp)
5. yet to buy(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home