Flower Of Life

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Family

Jes wanna intro my family to u peeps out ther.:)
Dad
My dad is working as Sub Inspector(SI) with the Prisons Department.He is based at the Banda Hilir Prison now.He started working in Taiping Prison,got transferred back to his hometown Malacca and was workin in the Telok Mas Henry Guney School for some time.He got promoted to Sergeant wen i was 10 years old and was tranfered to the Kajang Prison in Selangor.2 years later,he asked for a transfer back to Malacca and was then based in Dusun Dato Murad Prison in Ayer Keroh.When i was 17 years old, he got tranfered to Sandakan Prison in Sabah wen he was promoted to Sergeant Major.I was sitting for my SPM tat year and had registered to take the examination in Malacca.Therfor,my parents n siblings went to Sandakan while i lived wit my dad's bro's family.I didnt see them for 6 months.After my exam,i took da flight n joined them ther.I was there for onli bout 4 months as my whole fly came back to Malacca as we couldny stand living ther.My dad asked for transfer and he was placed in Johor Bharu prison.He lived in Johor alone for 2 years,coming back 2 weeks once.He got promoted to Sub Inspector and was finally back in Malacca,now working in Banda Hilir Prison.He is 55 years old tis year,wic means he wud retiree next year.

Mom
Mom started workin wen i was 12 years old.She used to work in Creative for a few years.Then she joined the Royal Selangor Pewter.Stopped work bout 3 years back and a fulltime housewife now.

Myself
Im the eldest among 3 siblings but im da smallest size...:P

Sis
Sis is 23 tis year.Works as a staff nurse at the Pantai Medical Centre in Bangsar.

Bro
Bro is 19 tis year.Currently workin in Watercity Resort in Malacca but wil stop working in 2 months time as he wants to continue studying.

Family photo taken during my graduation on 7th July 2005


Dad in his working uniform with my mom

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home