Flower Of Life

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Burp!

I jes got bck frm my lunch date wit my bf.jes ate chic rice at da nearby chinese shop.i hav a 3 hr break but my d had 2 rush bck as his lunch break was onli fer an hr...:(....its so gud 2 c him after 1 week...he has got slight fever...he falls sick so often tat im worried bout him...can be sed almost every week he is 2 fall sick...i keep askin him 2 go n c a doc fer a thorough check up as im very worried...hw often can sumone fall sick?
feeling quite zzz rite nw..am typin away frm my table as the labs r closed fer friday prayers...
was readin desperate hsewifes episode recaps online earlier b4 lunch....hehehe...kinda kills da thrill of watchin it but ive missed a few episodes so i tot wud b ok if i read them up...n as soon as i started,i cant stop!so i knw wat instore in da next episode oledi...hehehe..
my nasi lemak is stil left sittin on my table...plan 2 eat it soon wen i get hungry...i get hungry fast even afta a huge meal....i gues its normal fer a growing child 2 b hungry all da time...hehehehe...:P
*Yawn*
think wil jes hav a short nap now......
missing my bf so fast...:(:(...cant wait fer sun!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzz......

cheerz,
jee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home