Flower Of Life

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hepy New Year!

The time at my comp shows 9.25pm.Im bored.Bit sleepy.Not tired though.Headache.Duno y.
Had tau foo far wic i bought near my wrkplace wit a few cadburry choc biscuit.Tats my tea time + dinner.
Not hungry.Had a huge lunch today.Went to Kanna Curry House in Pj wit Tini,Su,Lin n Deepa and whacked banana leaf meal.Usually ill go with a 2nd helping
but i wasn't tat hungry coz i had nasi lemak for breakfast at bout 10am.

Brought 1 mango n gave 2 Tini n my boss,Ispandi.The mango is from my hse tree.The picture below is of my hse and u can c a bit of my mango tree ther.Can u c the mangoes?

My mango tree bears HUGE mangoes.N if my dad sold it in the market we cud b RICH.Well,mayb a bit rich.hehehehe....
When the tree bears fruit,my house kitchen floor will b full with mangoes.My dad will give them to my neighbours,realtives and we eat it for breakfast,lunch,teatime and dinner!
However,we r nt the only ones tat seem to enjoy the mangoes.My dad wil say he wil take down sum not so ripe fruits the next day,n hey presto,the fruit is gone by the next morning!
U wil find half eaten ripe mangoes on the road.Yup,BATS eat our mangoes!!!!N they r quite picky.They dun finish up the whole fruit.Instead they attack not only one but a few mangoes at a go!
My dad wil b so mad at them!

Well,enuf of mango stories for now.U shud b lickin ur lips imagining manoges in front of ur eyes rite now....hahahaha....
I brought back 6 mangoes yday frm home.As i sed,i gave 1 to tini,another to my boss.The other 4 is for my NEw Year trip with my sis,bro,cousins n bf to Cherating tis coming weekend.Cant wait!Am so excited!
Weekend at home was a bliss.I slept late watchin Astro,ate my mom's delicious cooking,rest n had fun at home!Below is wat i had requested for my mom to cook for me:

Fri: Sambar(Dhall Curry) with hot Sardine Sambal.
Sat:Chicken Briyani
Sun:Yesterdays leftover chic wit Sothi
Mon:Fish Curry
Tues:Mutton Paratel

Yum Yum Yum!Brought bck fud fer dinner yday but i gav it 2 my sis.She was supposed 2 do nite shift but they called her frm the ward sayin ther were onli 4 patients,so she dun hav 2 come to wrk.
i wasnt hungry anyways.had smsed her ealier frm the bus askin if she cud go 2 wrk late abit coz i wanted 2 pass her the fud.
I took the 6pm Transnasional bus frm malacca.Reached Kl at bout 8.00pm.it was raining heavily on the way but thank god stopped wen i readed Pudu bus station.

Today at work,lin n i watched Mean Girls cd.Nutin else 2 do.Preesha,Shafiq,Ispandi and Irwan went to Cyber.

Abs n Navin were on leave.There were very few of us in da ofis as a few of us had gone for the marketing trip.No idea wher neways.

Eyes was closing by the time Mean Girls ended.yala,ate banana leaf meal.So,wat do u expect!

Wanted 2 hav a short nap,but the time was almost 5pm.Tini asked me 2 folow her n Su who were going to cut hair but i declined.I was havin a slight headache by then n my sis was gona go on her nite shift,
so i wanted 2 c her.

I miss my home rite now.N my fly.N my moms cooking.N Astro too!

Wan 2 sleep early tonite but there's Grey'sAnatomy at 11pm later on.

Oh ya,wanna watch Puteri on TV3 soon.Wil blog again soon....Since nutin escitin is happenin in my life rite nw,my posts are boring.i admit it.

After my new year trip,im sure there wil b loads 2 say,loads of pictures 2 b seen!

Til then,
Have a Good New Year Celebration.
Wave gudbye to 2005.
It was indeed a special n memorable year as i graduated and started wrkin tis year.
Lookin forwrd to Year 2006.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home