Flower Of Life

Friday, February 03, 2006

5 Memes

Friday's Child tagged me n it about time too!

So it's my turn to post my 5 memes. Here are the 5 meme:

Name 5 pets you would like to have
1) Fish
2) Puppy
3) Kitten
4) Caterpillar
5) Chick

First 5 things you do when you wake up (washing of face, gargling,brushing of teeth and hair excluded)
1) Put my make up on(if its da weekdays)
2) Watch cartoon(sundays onli)
3) drink a cup of milo or nescafe
4) have breakfast(bun if its a sun)
5) make sure my rum is in order b4 i leave for wrk

Name your five favorite dishes:
1) Sardine sambal
2) Fried fish
3) sardine cutlet curry
4) tom yam
5) honey lemon chicken

Name 5 ingredients you often use in cooking
1) Garlic
2) Onions
3) Oyster sauce
4) Spices
5) Chillie powder


Name 5 things you use to cool yourself
1) Fan
2) Aircond (in da ofis)
3) Shower
4) Wear less clothes..:P
5) Hand fan

People im tagging:
1.Uma
2.Kammeni
3.Will power
4.Nalin
5.Niva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home