Flower Of Life

Monday, March 20, 2006

Fruity lunch anyone?

Burp!Fer now i mean.Jes ate half of a guava.bought ripe mangoes(1 of coz wic was cut into tiny bits)n half a guava seasoned wit sum "asam".wasnt too hungry fer dinner after da cheese chic ham bun.plus,wud b buyin indian fud wit my sis after wrk fer dinner so wan save my stomach fer it.am nt goin on any diet.wit da size of me,u wudnt wan go fer any diet fer eva.i knw im a pig,eatin loads non stop.i luv fud n i cant help it!i may skips meals but i eat huge meals!i can eat an elephant!sounds yucky!hehehehe....

wud b goin 2 c da plumber dwn my apmt after wrk 2 ask him 2 come n repair da kitchen sink in my apmt...

wil borrow da cartoon,"Spirit" frm my colleague Puja,so wud jes spend time tonite watchin it.Theres simply no gud mvies in cinema now!

guys,if u knw wic mvie is gud,plz lemme knw!i havent been to any mvies fer ages!!!the not gud mvies alwiz comes in a bunch at a time n the gud ones too!!!!wen the gud ones come out,ull b spinning da coin 2 choose wic wan 2 watch so save ur budget.GRRRR!

I need a gud mvie soon!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home