Flower Of Life

Monday, March 20, 2006

A weekend that it was....

My parents came down frm malacca on fri afternoon to my aunt's hse in kajang as my mom's youngest sis n her daughter-Raveena who is my youngest cousin is here for the 1 week school break.

Parents fetched my bro after his classes at 12pm frm Bangi n went to kajang.My sis called me up n sed she was havin fever all of a sudden n asked if i was goin to kajang after wr.i was to have a meetin at 5 so i told her i am not sure.i was lazy to take da lrt n then then ktm...hehehe....after my meetin,my sis called me n she asked Raveena to talk in the phone to me.wit her cute voice,she was askin me to come over.I jes melted and sed ok.

took da lrt then ktm frm kl sentral to kjg.by the time i reached kjg,it was drizzling.dad fetched me frm da station wic was merely 5 min away frm my aunts hse.

went ther,saw tat my aunts hubby who is a chinese had drove their new car-MyVi wit his 2 children-Suresh N Deena too.they are leavin back to taipin the next day.

i was so hungry as i had onli 2 slices on domino's pizza in da ofis.ate my aunts cookin of sambar n sardine sambal.

i was tired by the time we left kjg at 12am.my parents n bro wil b puttin up at my apmt til sun.havent even bathed after wrk.felt so yucky!!!.

reached my apmt at bout 1am.my fly dropped me n went to have dinner.i was too tired n wanted to have my bath.

bathed,got into the bed n slept.

its a half day wrk fer me on sats!

rushed bck home on sat after wrk.bought fer my fly lunch near my wrkplace-chinese vege fud.wanted my fly 2 taste it as the fud is really gud,bought 3 packets of mixed rice,1 tom yam fried rice n 1 oriental fried rice.sis had gone fer her aft wrk.

my colleague-penyu(penyu means turtle:tats his nick name),brought our ex-colleague's car to wrk as he went bck to his hometwn in da morning.penyu lives in bangsar so he takes da lrt bck wit me usually.showed penyu da way bck to my apmt n he dropped me.thank god he cud send me by car as the lunch i wa scarryin bck home wasnt light.hehehehe.......

parents n bro had jes taken to breakfast,so lunch wasnt to be so early.i bathed n ate da orienatl frid rice 1st as i was freakin hungry.took a afternoon nap then.dad n mom too also.bro was busy doin his asgmnt on my comp table.he was drain sum engineering stuffs wix looked like art to me.hahahahaha.....

woke up at 4 n had lunch wit my family.then slept bck again.was really a pig last weekend.dad went n bought tea in da evenin at bout 6.30pm.then bathed n waited fer sis 2 come bck frm her wrk at 9.30pm.she came bck,bathed n we went fer dinner.wanted 2 bring my mom n dad to the "Sweet Apam" in brickfileds as the sweet apam is simply out of tis world n the fried mee was delicious.but,as i suspected,as it was late the fried mee shop was closing.jes bought 3 sweet apam back.went to mehbub mamak restaurant fer dinner.

came bck,watched sivakasi cd on my pc wit my family in my rum, and we all slept at 3am after the mvie.

woke up early on sun,at bout 9.30.then slept off at bout 10plus til 12pm.sis went fer her minin shift,dad went n bought tosai fer bfast.gave us the fud n he went out.

he bought back chic rice fer lunch.after lunch,slept back again...:P..it started 2 rain so so heavy at bout 3pm.

wanted 2 go to bangsar nite market,but as it was raining,we went to midvalley.bro had to buy sum stuffs,so went to carrefour.

fer dinner,ate in a chinese restaurant in bangsar.oh btw,im munching on the chic ham cheese bun wic i bought at Baker's Cottage in bgsr b4 dinner on sun now.yum yum yum!

parents dropped me n sis back at the apmt n left to bangi by 9plus.they hav to drop my bro bck at his hostel n drive bck to mlc.

mom called me at 1.40am to say that they had reached malacca.

the end of a wonderful weekend spent wit my family...

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home