Flower Of Life

Friday, March 03, 2006

Im back folks!

IM BACK!

Got back yesterday at bout 8.30 pm.went to the office first.was talking to teh boss bout our trip.then syuk,who went fer da trip wit me sent me bck home wit da uni van.reached my apmt at 11pm.i was alone as my sis was back home.she drove bck home.shud b on her way bck now as she is on afternoon shift today.shes bringin fer me home cooked lunch n dinner!yahoo!!!!!tummy growling redy!cant wait to indulge in moms cookin!

brought my camera wit da cable to wrk today.showed the pics n videos taken to my collegues.they all r so 'jeles'(envious wit da fun tat we had in our trip.hehehehe.syuk is goin to segamat johor wit abs tom.4 days n 3 nites.pity him coz it is really tiring fer him as he was the onli one driving us.irwan jes came in n asked if i can take over his class tis week if he can go wit syuk.its betta if sumon who can drive da van goes wit syuk so they can rotate.the drive to segamat is bout 5 hrs.at least syuk wont feel so tired.they wil b leavin tom i spose.

well,bout my trip,theres jes so much to say!in short,it was F-U-N!the tiring part was the travelling.

i wil post bout my trip on mon.wil type it all at home n post it on mon k?its jes too much.ill post the pics on mon too!ive got loads n loads of pics!!!!!!

wanted to go bck home tis week but im tired.dun feel like travvlin by bus n comin bck tom by bus as well.wil jes rest in my apmt n wash my laundry,wash the bathrum n clean up my apmt.sleep,eat n watch tv alot!!!!!!i need a good sleep!

hope u guys have a great weekend ahead.

to uma,welcome bck to msia n i hope u have a great time wit ur fly,ur darling n of coz ur frens!eat alot n have fun k?

cu guys on mon!!!!

cheerz!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home