Flower Of Life

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stil not alright

Am not fully recovered yet from URTI.had fever again yday evening.i get fever in the evenings onli now.was so worried yday tat i called up my sis who was at wrk n bugged her.askin her if it was chicken flu n wat were da signs....then got a crazy idea tat it can oso b throat cancer.my sis was practically laughin her head off in the phone.its jes tta ive neva fell sick fer tis long.i wud b ok in 3-4 days but tis time its gona b 1 week n i am stil not OK!my medications wil n finished by today.if i stil dun get well soon,im gona go c da doc tom!

went out fer lunch wit my bf to KFC.had fish burger as its bird's flu here in msia.not tat serious but im nt taking any chances here by eatin any chic.

bf bought an olympus digital camera jes now....5.1 megapixel fer jes rm600 plus.a very good buy.the camera shop was havin a sale.now he doesnt need 2 keep borrowing my camera.hehehehe.

ive no idea wat im gona do tis weekend.i might go home tom after wrk.or jes stay up here n lazy around in my rum.if i dun go bck,my bf wud coem n c me on sun.hmmmm....stil undecided......

its very boring here at my wrkplace as i dun have any classes to teach yet.GOD,im dying of boredom!!!!!!!!

sis is off today so i told her ill sms her frm da lrt wen im nearby.she ll fetch me and we wil go buy dinner.its been days since i ate dinner.my tummy is not like a stone.i dun feel hungry at all even tho i have no dinner.been like tis since i fell sick.am forcing food into my mouth to die frm hunger.

oh ya,Valentines tis year was nutin special.i was wit my family in penang.

i didnt even get da chance 2 buy my bf a Valentines day card.was planning to make a card fer him wen i fell sick...:(

my bf however suprised me wit a beau prsent.Bodyshop Strawberry gift pack-a strawberry body scrub,strawberry body lotion n strawberry parfum.....i smell so delicious today!....hehehehehe.....

bought a 2nd hand dining table set fer my apmt wen i gt bck frm penang.saw the advert on the buletin board in my apmt n wen i called up to ask about the 2 door cupboard,i was told 2 get da apmt keys frm da guard.the apartment was suprisingly on the same block n floor as mine,jes a few doors away.wasnt impressed wit da cupboard but the dining table set wic looked like brand new caught my eye.it was on sale fer rm150.but wen i asked the owner,he told me i can take it fer rm100.it was too good so i took it....:)....we nw eat our lunch or dinner tat we buy bck on the table....hehehehe....looks more homely now.....

hmmmmm...wat else can i rattle on?im not so good at bloggin now tat im sick.wen im sick my mood is a bit down.so my entries dun sound so cheerful.i hope to be well by mon.i long to feel healthy!!!!!!...:(

ok guys.thanx fer ur tips n wishes.shall cu soon!

cheerz!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home