Flower Of Life

Monday, April 24, 2006

Splendid Weekend!

So hows da weekend peeps?

As fer me,my weekend was splendid!
Went to Klang to my fren's(sham)hse after wrk on Sat as her mom was to tie me saree fer da Indian Cultural Nite.My bf fetched me frm ther in da evening.Joyce was ther in Sham's hse as well.

Ramesh came by 5,looking handsome in his maroon jippa.I wore my black + maroon new saree,so we were matchin in colour fer once.*wink wink*

Reached the Chinese School hall in Sg Way by 7pm plus,we were very early in fact even though the ticket says tat the show starts at 7.01pm.But,u knw indian timing!

The show was not bad.But too many songs sung.

The best dancers were the Maras group dancers.

Lighting was NOT GOOD.It was good actually but then sumthin went wrong and there was no lighting for the stage for more than 40 min.Screwed up the show i wud say.Delayed the time.So performers who were singing sang during the stage blackout time with a spotlight onli.

Met some old frens ther.

The show was managed by juniors.

The guest artist was LOCK UP.AS usual the guys were havin their open dance floor at the back of the hall wen LOck Up performed.

After da show,went to A&W in Subang fer supper.Ther was so many people waitin by the roadside.We were wondering wat was up wen we saw a few cars zoom by.ILLEGAL CAR RACING!!!!!!!I was so damn pissed that no one was even bothered to call the cops or smthg.I didnt have the RakanCop sms no at tat time.But i had sent them my complaint a few moments ago.

After supper,went to cyber to drop Joyce back at her hostel.Then went to Klang to drop off Sham.

Bf dropped me off at my apmnt.

Slept by 5am.was dead tired and sleepy.

woke up nearly 11am on sunday.bf fetched me to midvalley.he did shopping fer his new job starting next week.he was commenting on how fast he shopped compared to me.Hahahaha.....

I bought a cupboard,2 pillows n a mug holder which i wanted to make as my necklace holder..:P

Spent quality time wit my bf...:)

missing him so much rite now....*wink wink*

3 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Glad you had a spendid weekend. I had only a nice weekend and that was just enough.

     
  • At April 24, 2006, Blogger Chrixean said…

    Advanced happy birthday! As my gift to you, I've posted my Preggy Posting for the week :-) Hope you enjoy it!

     
  • At April 25, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    Happy Birthday my dear !!!:) Hugs and kisses, sorry couldnt call/sms you..but I didn't forget.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home