Flower Of Life

Friday, April 07, 2006

Knowing me,Knowing u

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you
know...

Jobs you have had in your life:
1. Promoter
2. Tution Teacher
3. graphic designer
4. Lecturer

Three movies you would watch over and over :
1. White Chicks!
2. kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gaum
3. Madagascar

Places you have lived:
1. Kajang
2. Sandakan,Sabah
3. Malacca
4. Cyberjaya
5. Brickfields

TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. American Idol
3. Csi
4. Csi Miami
5. Csi New York
6. The X-Files

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Singapore
2. Penang
3. Cherating
4. PD

Three web sites I visit daily :
1. Friendster
2. Yahoo mail
3. The Star Online newspaper

Three of my favorite foods :
1. Chic Rice
2. Sardine cutlet curry
3. McD

Three places I would rather be right now :
1. at home
2. on a vacation
3. shopping

Three friends who have been tagged that I think will
respond :
1. Uma
2. Friday's Child
3. anyone else with time to spare???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home