Flower Of Life

Friday, October 06, 2006

Public transport or not?

7.30am :I was walking to the LRT station with my frens,Ranjini and Meena when Ranjini got a call from her friend saying that the LRT is being delayed to to some technical probs.

They both then took a cab to their workplace near KLCC.I called my Su,who stays 5 mins away from my place is she can give me a lift to work that day.

Went back to my apmt.Thank god i had just started walking from my apmt when we got the news.Su came by 8am.The rest of my colleagues who travel by LRT were stranded and had to take a bus to SS2.Then another collegue took the Uni van to fetch them from there.Was late neways.

Apparently,the LRT only came like once in every 1 1/2 hours.Damn dumb and irritating.Pity those who had to take the LRT to work or school or coll.

This is the 3rd time LRT Putra has been encountering probs.

How are we gonna rely on public transport if they have so many probs?We are encouraged to take public transport to ease the traffic jam but look whats happens wen we take the public transport.

They shoud take some drastic measures to ensure that things like this don't happen again.

Went back with Su as the LRT was stil being delayed.

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home