Flower Of Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The weekend that it was...

The weekend that passed was filled with so much of fun. On Friday nite, it was a night out with my bf, sister and cousins. Cousins gaithri, geetha and anne came down to my place on Friday evening. Left to McD bangsar for a quick bite. Bf and cousin gaithri’s bf’s fren met us there soon.

Together we left to Absolut chemistry before it was 10pm. Got sum drinks and we waited for gaithri’s bf and his cousins. He came bout 10.30pm. Next to our table was bout 10 of his cousins and frens. Cousin Alvin and his fren, who apparently is a upcoming singer (I duno wats her name) came later. The whole nite was spent dancing and fer da guys, of coz drinking. Bf bought me margarita wic I shared wit da other gals. First time trying it.not bad. A mixture of 3 concoctions.

I didn’t dance much as I was having gastric a bit as i practically didn’t eat da whole day. was tied up with wrk in the office. Jes had sum milo in McD as we were running late.

Drinking a glass of vodka with an empty stomach clearly started my gastric pain. So I jes chilled on da sofa with my bf n Alvin. My cousins occasionally came to rest a few times during their dancing marathon.

We left at bout 3 an only when the club was closing. By that time, I was starving. Had supper (for me it was bfast + lunch + tea + dinner) at a Chinese restaurant right across the club. Then we left to out apartment as my bf n gaithri’s bf , navin wanted to bring us to Tanjung Harapan in Klang. They initially wanted to bring us to PD but Gaithri and me weren’t enthusiastic about it. We were worried as they drank a lot, even tho its beer and they were sober. So after much persuasion and debating, we went along with their plans.

We went in two cars. I slept all the way there as I was already sleepy. Bought some tidbits on the way to munch at Tanjung Harapan. Just chilled and talked the night away. Wanted to see the sun rise but we were too tired and sleepy by 6.20am.

Left Tanjung Harapan. By the time we reached my apartment, it was already bright. Bf and navin left with Anne as she wanted to leave back home by lrt. My sis, Gaithri, Geetha and myself washed up and by the time we hit da bed, it was close to 8am.

Bf called n woke me up at 12pm. He came by 1pm. Navin came to our apartment with our lunch- chicken rice and wantan mee. Had lunch, lazied around in my apartment til it was 4plus. Then cousins packed their stuffs. We went to Nagas and had our tea there.

My fren, Ranjini called me asking me if I was free as she wanted to bring me out. As I will be doing nutin later, and my sis will be leaving for her night shift, I said OK. The capati wic I bought fer dinner went into my mini fridge. Decided to have it as bfast da next day….

She told me that her company’s expats will be playing in a band at Little Havana in Bukit Bintang. We left at bout 8pm.

The band was called Krude and they were really good. The lead singer looks like tarzan, with his muscled body and long shoulder length blonde hair….Practically the place was filled with 98% of expats from various oil and gas companies. 2 of her bosses bought us 2 glasses of vodka. I danced for a couple of songs. The band played from 8.30 – 12.30am. It was nearly 12.30am wen we left the place.

After havign my shower, I was fresh so I decided to continue reading my romance novel. Slept not long after that.

Got up early as usual on Sunday but I slept on n off til 12pm. Didn’t wanna get up as I wanted to sleep long. It was the weekend neways.

Sunday was spent in my apartment the Hindi movie –Veer Zaara that my fren borrowed me and cleaning up my stuffs.

It was indeed a fun packed weekend. Am lookin forward to more fun filled weekends like tis.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home