Flower Of Life

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Decorating my wrk place

I love to decorate.When i was living at mu uni hostel,i would adorn my room with paintings,glow in the glow in the dark stars tat are stuck on a black sugar paper to give a 'NITE' view,hang all my greeting cards on the board,cut n stick cute n coloourful graphics,etc....my room wil b so lively n gempak....i did tat in all my 4 years living in the hostel....I luv 2 b as creative as i can...i guess creative,art n design has alwiz been in my blood...:P

now tat im wrking im doin the same to my ofis...errr,i mean staff rum...as im siting right behind da door,theres sum space fer me behind n by da side on my tabel tat i can nicely n creatively decorate....i had stuck sum paintings on da wall but i took them all dwn sum time bck as i wanted 2 make 'cardboard frames' fer da piccies...
i havent had da 'mood' to do tat til nw....perhaps i wil start doin it by 2day....

besides tat,i have no other plans fer today...oh yes,i have brought a book 2 read today...THE VILLAGE BY THE SEA by ANITA DESAI...borrowed it frm tini's sis yday....It's an award winning story about a family's survival in a small fishing village in india.N here is da synopsis of the book:
With their mother ill and their father permanently drunk,Hari and Lila have to earn the money to keep in house and look after their two young sisters.In desperation,Hari runs away to Bombay,and Lila is left to cope alone.

I was readin til page 32 while on da way to wrk in da LRT ealier....

Ramesh shud b boardin da plane to KL at 10.30...he is takin da bussiness class flight wit MAS airlines...

I shall update my blog later...wen ive done sum reading n sum decoratin...

wil post a few pics of my decorated hostel rum n ofis tom.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home