Flower Of Life

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Genius Jokes

Genius Boyfriend
A worried father confronted his daughter one night. "I don't like that new boyfriend, he's rough and common and bloody stupid with it."
"Oh no, Daddy," the daughter replied, "Fred's ever so clever, we've only been going out nine weeks and he's cured me of that illness I used to get once a month."

Practically a genius
On a shopping trip to the city, a backwoods farmer bought a 24-piece jigsaw puzzle. He worked on it every night for two weeks. Finally, the puzzle was finished.
"Look what I've done, Jess," he said proudly to a visiting neighbor.
"That's surely somethin', Willard. How long it take you?"
"Only two weeks."
"Never done a puzzle myself," Jess said. "Is two weeks fast?"
"Darn tootin'," Willard said. "Look at the box. It says, 'From two to four years.'"


Marketing Genius
Whoever made this sign should work in marketing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home