Flower Of Life

Friday, January 06, 2006

Lonely!

Weekend is here...the time anticipated to rest,sleep long hours n do wat u like best.
Am workin half day on Sat..Wrk finishes at 1pm.I hope theres no crappy meeting or any work to be done after tat.Wil go bck to my apmt,pack my stuff as wil b spendin the nite at Tini n Su's place.Su wil fetch me wen im redy.Sis went bck home today morning,so i wil b alone.At least ill have company,watch astro,have gud fud 2 eat as ill be too lazy to go and buy food all by myself n end up eatin maggie the whole day.Plus havent seen tini n su fer bout 1 week oledi n i knw they r mising me terribly til tini is sick now..hehehe...tini,if ur readin tis,plz dun puke n say its bcoz wat i sed coz im sure its coz ur sick...lolx..
Ramesh is workin at east coast.Thought can go out wit him on tuesday as its a public holiday but our fren is workin til thursday.Wic is jes so great.Wat am i gona do on tuesday?Sis is wrkin doubles.Arrgghhhh!!!!!Anyone out ther free on tuesday?i wanna go midvalley n watch mvie or jes hang out!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home