Flower Of Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

MC on mon...

On mon i was on MC.wasnt feeling well.tini dropped me off at my apartment before goin to work.she came and fetched me after 5pm to go see the doc.
before goin to the clinic,we had tosai at a stall near the Temple of Fine Arts in brickfields.her dad joined us later.

After the tea break,we went to a clinic in brickfields and had to wait for the doctor who was on his way and stuck in the traffic jam for like 20min plus.Tini was running late as she wil b goin out for a dinner party wit her sis at 7pm.

the doc finally came.saw him and he gave me alot of ubat to take n told me not eat tosai as my stomach got wind.n i jes ate tosai!!!!!

paid the fee wic was so expensive-rm36!anyways,i can claim it...:P

1st time taking MC for work....hope i dun take it again...as i hate to fall sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home