Flower Of Life

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You have been tagged!

I was reading tru Friday's Child blog n came to know i was tagged!TAGGED!gosh!wen i 1st heard it,i tot it was sumthin like being added to ur fav list...lolx...neways,ill jes copy paste the rules here to cut the story short:

Here are the rules / procedures verbatim:The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" and tell them to read yours.

And here r 5 of my not so weird habits:

1.I love biting my nails til tis age but i love to keep long nails as well.Had grown long nails til i bit them off recently out of frustration.My new year's resolution is NOT TO BITE MY NAILS n make sure MY NAILS R LONG N BEAU....

2.I am a CLEAN FREAK!I must see tat everythin is in place n tat everythin is super duper clean!Its freaking me out!!!!!

3.I eat like every half to one hour as i get hungry all the time.

4.I take out the raisins in "payasam" before i eat it

5.i love to bite the inner sides of my mouth/walls of my mouth....i eat myself i guess!hehehehe....

And here are the 5 unlucky people who are tagged by me!

-Peters
-Uma
-Nalin
-Kameeni
-Niva

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home