Flower Of Life

Monday, February 06, 2006

Summarizing and article

I volunteered to be in charge of the Knowledge Centre in this campus.Oh,and we are no longer to be known as Mayang campus or Felda staff but DIH staff.DIH stand for Digital Innovation Hub.Sounds more professional and nicer...:P
Well,wondering whats tis Knowledge Centre thingy?
Cyberjaya campus has this system where all academic staff have to read an article from the net/magazine/newspaper or books and write a summary of synopsis of it.This is to encourage the staff to read and widen their knowledge.Its done is a weekely basis.
And months about 10 submitted articles will be choosen and the choosen one has to prepare a presentation to be presented in front of all staff.
A powerpoint presentation has to be prepared and they wil have to present for about 8-10 min.But it seems you can go on n on for bout 45min or more as you find alot of things to say.
Neways,its my duty to collect the articles by thurs.I am not sure hws da format and how it goes so ive called the person in charge in cyberjaya n he told me he wil email me soon.And im stil waiting fer his email.Gotta paste it on the board for everyone.
I am still looking for an article on the net.Perhaps i shall jes look into the many mag which i have at home.
I havent done any artuicle summarization like for ages!Gosh!The last time was wen i was in uni.Or mayb wen i was schooling?.....I gotta look up on how to do a summary...:(

Shall update the process soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home