Flower Of Life

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Friday Lunch Outing

T.G.I.F!

Jes gt bck a few min ago frm 1 Utama.Went wit Abs car.Abs n Lin in front,Me,Ooi yee,Penyu n Shahril at da back.thank god me n ooi yee were tiny...*grin*
Had lunch at Burger King.Bought my fav set-French chic.ate da fries n drank vanilla coke and pepsi.didnt eat da burger.wil eat it fer my dinner.

Bought 2 choc donuts frm Sun Moulin.one fer my sis n one fer myself.

Didnt walk around much coz most of the time was spent crapping away durin lunch.

Its freezin cold here.Im usin da pc at da students service beside my staffrum.

Oh ya!My darling bf told me sum great news tis morning.I am so so so very happy fer him!!!!!!...:)....

Not sure if ill b goin bck home tom or not.probably not.wud jes lazy around in my rum.sleep like a pig of coz!my sis is doin nite shift since yday so she'll b wit me durin da weeknd if i dun go bck.at least can go out fer fud n mayb da babgsar nite market.wanted 2 go last week but it rained cats n dogs.

wanted 2 go out tis weekend but my pay is only in next week.so guess its outin next weekend.

anyone wit a betta weekend plan?

have a gud weekend peeps!

smile...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home