Flower Of Life

Monday, February 06, 2006

Dreamt so often of...

Have you ever dreamt of sumthin so often that u fear it?I have dreamt like about 1000 times that all my teeth falls off.Ive had tis dream for years,ever since i was a young girl til now.

In my dream, at times my teeth is overcrowding my mouth til i cant even speak properly or my gums are swollen and in the end all my teeth drops.The end of the dreams are alwiz the same-i end up havin no teeth.

Once wen i was schooling,i told the dentist and the nurse about my dream and they laughed.The nurse told me that The Malay customs believes if u dream that all your teeth drop off,its sumthin good.Well,i dun think its good anyways!Scary man!

I brush my teeth every nite before i sleep.And if i am too lazy to brush my teeth,I wil go to sleep fearing that my teeth wil drop off jes like in my dream.Lazy or forgot,i end up dreaming tat dream.But the weird thing is even if i do brush my teeth n go to sleep,i do dream of it once in a while.

The dreams are SO REAL tat i can feel them!My swollen gums or etc.I often wake up fearin to find it was true.

I have no idea on why am i having tis dream.Does any of u folks out ther have an interpretetion of my dream or sum sorts?

Do u have a dream that occurs so often?

Tis is basically my nitemare!I do hope my dreams come true.Sweet ones but definetely not tis kinda dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home