Flower Of Life

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Listen

This poem is about not just hearing your friend, but actually taking the time to listen and understand them.

by Becky
Thank you for always being there,
To listen and understand me.
I appreciate all you did for me,
And all you still do.

Thank you for making me feel whole again,
For putting my pieces back together.
I appreciate you putting my life back together,
You saved my life.

You may not understand,
Why I do what I do.
But you never criticized,
You just helped my through.

I knew I could come to you when I was down,
'cause I knew you'd always be there
to pick me back up
and say everything will be ok.

1 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Yes the best you can have in life is a best friend. The poem is a very nice one. You can write it on cards to be given to your best friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home