Flower Of Life

Friday, April 28, 2006

Weekend plans

My weekend plans?Goin bck home today after wrk....Gona do the usual stuff wen i get bck home-Eat n Sleep like a pig!....hahahaha....n watch astro weneva im not zzzz...lolx...
told my mom 2 cook fer me tomota rice n chic sambal tom....my burfday lunch....
might go out n look fer shoes fer wrk...da one im wearin is like 9 months old n is 'sick'...
mon is off fer labour day....but ill take da 3pm bus frm mlc as i dun want 2 get stuck in da jam....plus,tini n su r comin over on mon evenin 2 fix my cupboard wic arrived last nite....:P
have fun tis weekend u guys..hope urs is much more betta then mine n not filled with jes sleepin n eatin n tv all day long...
..ill cu all in ur blog on tues..

1 Comments:

  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Since I'm taking care of my grandson for 5 days a week, weekends are the only available time I have to do other household chores that I couldn't do on a weekday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home