Flower Of Life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yo petite,its ur Birthday!!!

Yeay!!!!!!!!Its my birthday today!(26th April)I turn 24 years old!Gosh,im mad to sound so happy to grow old!Hehehehe.....

Came to work makin extra effort by puttin on make up.Hehehe...was too lazy for da past few days...lolx...

My bf suprised me by sendin a bouquet of 12 pink roses wit sum purple flowers...along wit a box of Beryl's choc..:)

The florist sent them to me,n i had to go dwnstairs n collect it frm da marketing dept....n was quite embarrased while carryin it upstairs as some students were teasing me.....

Shared the chocs wit my frens in da ofis...

Took loads of piccies wit da bouquet.....wil upload them soon...:

Happy 24th Birthday to Uma(Papaya Kingdom) who shares da same burday date as me!!!

Wil post on how did my burfday went soon k!!!

Thanx fer da wishes!!!

Btw,i duno why my blog's date is 25th April,but its 26th April here in Malaysia today...So its REALLY my burfday TODAY...:P

2 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2006, Blogger Nlndr said…

    hey darling, Happy Birthday to you!

    hope u have a great birthday! :-)

     
  • At April 27, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    Sounds like you had a wonderful burp day !!! hehehehhehe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home