Flower Of Life

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oh No!Not Now!

Great.

I am sick.Down with a bad sorethroat,running nose- the beginnings of flu n everythin else.Body is slighty aching and im positively weak right now.
On sun,i was coughing all of a sudden-out of the blue.It was as if i had inhaled smoke.My thoat was irritated that time.Coughed for bout 5 min n that was all.
I guess thats da time the virus got into me.Seriously.

Woke up in da middle of the nite yesterday wit a sorethroat.Finished one whole pack of EXTRA STRONG Strepsils lozenges but sorethroat is stil ther.DAMN!

Bit of running nose.I knew that i was falling sick.N saw wat was coming-Fever,flu,cough.

I think its throat infection,jes like da last time.
Jes ate honeydew,watermelon n guava fer dinner.Drank lotsa water n green tea.Hot brewing Green tea.Took da flu,fever n sorethoat medication frm last time's sick medication.

Not much of a difference.Am weaker today.I am goin to da panel clinic at kerinchi station at bout 4pm.So wil ask permission if i can leave eary bit.Not that im doin anythin in da ofis today.

If can wil ask fer MC tom.Wil b goin bck tom after wrk.Fren bought me a 6.30pm tiket to mlc frm pudu.But if im on MC,ill leave in da mornin itself.Wil change da ticket i have wit a mornin bus ticket.

Moms complainin that im falling sick too often.The last time i was sick it was in Feb.Tats like 3 months ago.When i told her that,she told tat ppl fall sick like once in 6 months.Parents r like tat.Neways,can wait to get bck home.Told mom to cook rasam fer me.It'll do good for my sorethroat n flu.

I took leave on sat and mon.Friday is a public holiday fer Wesak neways.So ill b comin bck on mon.Dowan get stuck in da jam on sun.

Its a gud thing i dun have english classes on sat.All academic staff had to take an English Proficiency test when you join.Out of all the staff,Me,Abs,Irwan,Deepa n Jerah is exempted from English Test.Which means we passed the test.So those who didnt,wil have to undergo english classes depending on ur Level.Classes are on sat frm 8.30am-1pm.

When everyone else is in class,the 5 of just wil jes do nutin much.Finish up any wrk we have,surf da net or chat chat.

Neways,I hope i get well soon.I hate to fall sick.Who does anyways?

Hope u guys have a gud weekend ahead!

Cheerz!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home