Flower Of Life

Monday, October 16, 2006

When you are supposed to be working...

I am surrounded with people who lack the values below.

Punctuality
Effiency
Time Management
Hardworking
Work Smart, Not Work Hard
etc

When there is work, they tend to keep themselfs busy and preoccupied with things that don't come together with this job.Things that are done as leisure.Things that are not supposed to be done while you are working.I am just baffled with these people.I don't undestand if they know what they are doing, what they are supposed to be doing and what they are not supposed to be doing.And when the work is supposed to be completed on the certain time, they will complaining that the work is alot and rushing like mad.They are lecturers and yet they behave like their students.Seriously.

I always finish my work on time,ealier in fact. There is ample of time for you to do your own work.These people need to be given some course on how to work.

By not completing your work,you tend to make people wait for you.And waiting is not good.I hate to wait for people and make people wait.

Please share your comments here as i really need some opinions...

2 Comments:

  • At October 18, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    I really am amazed how you can cope up with these kind of people. It really makes me wonder how others can look for work and when work is there they don't do their share well. How irresponsible of them.

     
  • At October 19, 2006, Blogger Dina said…

    it depends on the individual themselves jee...i mean, some like to do stuff their own way, for example me,as much as i like to finish up my work fast, i will end up doing everything last minute, the adrenaline rush gives me goose bumps. So i njoy doing it! hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home