Flower Of Life

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Goodbye 2006,Here I Come 2007!

In about 11 days time, year 2006 will end and we will usher in year 2007.Time really flies by FAST as i can still remember ushering in year 2006.365 days really is short!

Year 2006 has been very generous and fulfilling.Even though i didn't achieve some of my resolutions,I am glad i did achieve a few.Like i have stopped biting my nails!I'm into french manicure right now and i really can't imagine biting my long beau finger nails now.Beau alright,except for that i broke my lil finger on my right hand a couple of days back during my driving class.Oh boy!

Working life has been both good and bad.I have learnt alot from my current job,not only teaching which is really good.

I'm excited for 2007, as i will be starting a new chapter of working life in a new place.Nervous too.Well,everyone will feel nervous at a new job and place.But i believe the grass is always greener on the other side.On the other side of Limkokwing of coz.Everyone will agree wit tat...:P

I'll be having ample of free time at my new job as it's flexible timing.I just go for classes and consultation hours.How good can it get?Plus i would be teaching more into advertising and graphic designing which is REALLY MY KINDA FIELD.More time to do freelancing and start my masters.

If i dun have classes,I just go in by 2pm.But im not planning to do that all the time of coz!I'll be damn bored at home man!I am experiencing boredome now itself with my working hours wic is like 8.30-5pm.Ya,im sittin in the staffrum reading Sophie Kinsella's book trying to past my time!

Yup,i plan to take masters part time next year.Been saving up for it.So far so good!

Come 2007 and i'll be 25 years old!Damn,tats da not so nice part!I dun like getting old!I wish i was stil a kid playing in the playground!So many things to enjoy.Now it's more to work and work and work!More responsibilty!

hopefully i'll pass my driving test tom.If not i'll sit again next thurs after 3 more hours of classes.I can sit as many time as i can til i pass as i took the Learn Till U Pass package.Wic means i can fail and retake it as many times and i dun have to pay an extra single cent.Hope i can have my driving license by end of this year.Or if my luck is not tat good,by early next year....:P

Will have to sit down and plan my Goals & Resolutions for 2007.It's alwiz good to make resolutions.Resolutions that can benefit you.That are positive.That can make you a better person.If u cant make all of it become true,at least a few will be good enough.

Neways,wen i can think more to write on 2006 and comin g 2007,ill add up to my post k...

Till then,have a wonderful remaining year 2006 and have a great blast of New Year 2007!

1 Comments:

  • At December 27, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    I don't remember them having a learn till u pass package !!! it would have been useful for me.

    You stopped biting your nails?how??tell me.:)

    happy new year jee..all the best with everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home