Flower Of Life

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Miss You Mayang!!!

Tis post is inspired by Su who wrote in her own blog bout missing Mayang.

Today is 11th Jan 2007.My last in Limkokwing, Pj campus was on 22nd Dec 06.Actually my last day was supposed to be on 4th Jan 2007 but i took my annual leave.

Its been almost 3 weeks since i stepped out of Mayang,seen my old colleagues.The 'Miss Mayang' bug does occasionally infect my brain once in a while.I look back at the hundreds of photos bringing back sweet memories and smile.

There's loads of things that i miss at Mayang:
1.breakfast with my colleagues in the pantry or at IH resource room.
2.morning stand up meetings
3.surfing the net the whole day(i can do the same at my ne place as im given my own pc)
4.ta pau(packing)lunch wit su and yang
5.vege food,indian aunty's food and the malay food.all so cheap!
6.havin my bf send me to work in sum mornings.
7.havin breakfast wit my bf at bombays.
8.havin breakfast sumtimes wit my colleagues at bombays.
9.havin breakfast wit su at the roti canai shop on saturdays.
10.having breakfast wit my bf at tmn megah on sum saturdays.
11.yakking away wit my colleagues.
12.the marketing trip to pahang.
13.Goin back home wit Su to have tea at Nagas.
14.The So Looonnnggg lunch break on Fridays!(12-3)
15.Havin lunch at Amcorp Mall on Fridays.
16.wonderful events such as mysterious nite and deeparaya with the students.
17.my students!!!!!!

theres are things that i dun like to but lts not go into there....:P

anyways,like Su said,i too have no regrets....

Mayang was one of its kind.I will alwiz cherish the memories.

Farewell Mayang.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home