Flower Of Life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Temple Outing

Tis sat is the convocation ceremony at LUCT Cyberjaya.We were all given tasks.Tis afternoon and tom is gona b da rehersal.
All lecturers are to wear a black robe-meaning i have to wear one too.
Several of us(da mayang staff) n me are to make sure the students line up properly n folow them into the Hall of Fame n sit wit them.its gona b freaking boring im sure!
We had a briefing yesterday.at 11am and also at 4pm.My bf fetched me from wrk at 5.15pm.He was to take a fight to Kota Kinabalu,Sabah at 8pm.HAve to do sum site at Tawau today.
We had a quick tea at nagas.He then parked his car near my aprmt n took da lrt to KL Sentral,then the KLIA Express to KLIA airport.He later smsed me at 8.30pm sayin his flight was delayed and tis mornin he told me his flight was onli at 9.30pm....
Went to a temple near my apmt wit my sis as she wanted to bless the status of Goddess Kali wic she had bought fer her car.
The temple was walking distance onli from our apmt but we took the car ther.
Wen we got ther,there was a lady who was washing the floor.we stood ther waiting looking around.it was a small temple onli but it gave us goosebumps as there were many types of Goddess Kali's status everywher.
I saw a grand looking chair and table in the temple and told my sis that im sure they have comin in trance in the temple.
There was a picture of Jesus Christ,and a few Chinese God statues in the temple too.Ive neva seen anythin like tis anywher b4.
there was no priest around and we were wondering wat time does the pooja starts.
Wen i asked the women she told me tat we cant do archanai as tis temple is specifically for "meeting the god"(translated from tamil)...wic means gettin trance...archanais can b done on fridays but it depends on wt time is the prayers.
So we jes prayed fer a while and as we were about to leave,saw my cousin who came wit his fren praying.
He wanted to go to another temple so we folowed his car.
He brought us to a Anjenayar(monkey god) temple for a while and an Amman temple wic was walking distance away.
The Amman temple was very beau.Made archanai left.
Alvin drove my sis's car and as usual he was driving so fast n i was gripping to my seat feeling tensed.I was sittin at da back.ALvin jes cut his way tru n i saw a motorist almost crash into the car.I was sure he hit da car a bit as i saw his bike shake.plus the motorist rode in front then n was looking so angry and showing signs.i told my sis n alvin.Wen we reached alvins frens hse,my sis got down n sed there was a slight scratch near da wheel at the back of the car.
I got so bloody pissed as my cousin drove so wrecklessly and the fact tat the car was new and he had to make a mess!
I told my sis to drive n not let him drive again.my mood was out n so was my sis's.
i was scolding my cousin n yet he was joking.Yeah rite!it wasnt his car anyways rite!Must he drive like mad and be so reckless?shudnt he b more careful tat it was my sisters new car?im so pissed n stil pissed wit him.he jes cant b trusted.driving like he owns the road!my sis was not as angry as me.nutin cant b done anyways.my mood was out n i didnt even finish my dinner.jes so bloody pissed tat he hav to b like tis!seriously!i wonder wt he wil do if it was his new car.mayb ill jes scratch his new car in the future to see hw he feels.neva eva again my sis wil let him drive her car.Never!
called n told my mom.she was dissapointed and angry as well,but she sed nutin can b done.
alvin sed he is off on sat so wil come n take my sis to paint tat small part.my sis is wrkin so im nt sure hw its gona b done.definetely not gona let him take da car n go.No way!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home