Flower Of Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mornin!

Yes,im bck.and No,ive not fully recovered yet.
I left work by 3.3pm on wed i was rushing to the panel clinic in Kerinchi Station.It was about to rain,n i didnt wanna get myself wet n worse.
Poliklinik Gomez is situated in Kerinchi station building.It was jes right opposite da ticket kaunter.The doc sed i was down wit viral fever n URTI-upper respitory tract infection.
Asked fer an MC the next day.Got it...:)...
Went bck,packed my stuff as i wil b goin bck home.Friday was a public holiday fer Wesak.
Left to Pudu by 8.30.Got 9am ticket.changed my 6.30pm ticket fer it.Reached home by 10.30.
was jes lazyin n restin at home til mon.boarded the 5.30pm ticket to KL on mon.mum packed dnner fer my sis n me.was kinda rushin coz my sis was nite shift n she wud b leavin by 8.30.
reached my apmt by 8pm.
gt bck to wrk yday.my throat has not fully recovered yet.i think its stil numb or smthg.n my voice is a bit funny.not painful though.can feel pleghm in my thoat.
ive finished my antibiotics n etc.i hope i do recover fully!!!!!!!!!!
neways,things r da same in da fosi exeept tat we r bit busier.preparin fer da new intake on mon.i hope they do come tis time.the intake has been postponed since feb.n i wil onli have classes to teach once the new students r in.
i miss teaching.i miss bein busy.i miss doin ANYTHIN in da ofis.

ill get bck wit u all soon!
have a gud day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home