Flower Of Life

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Alphabet meme

Like Chrixean said, Jes answer these ques….

Accent: Only when I speak Tamil. Am not fluent in it and my tongue doesn’t just twist right to speak properly.

Bible Book that I like: Never read one before. Am a Hindu.

Chore I don’t care for: Ironing clothes!So so boring!

Dog or Cat: I have none.Am afriad that even puppies wil bite and hate da furs

Essential Electronics: My handphone. My bf calls me a lot…hehehe

Favorite Cologne: Envy Me by Gucci. My burfday bf frm my darlinnggg….

Gold or Silver: Silver!I have tonnes of silver earings!Might get snatched if I wore a gold chain.Too mant snatch cases around.

Handbag I Carry Most Often: My turqoise coloured one-for work.Big enuf to dump in all my stuff.

Insomnia: When I graduated,had a hard time to sleep early as I was so used to be sleeping in the wee hours of the morning due to assignments.

Job Title: Lecturer.Educator.Designer.

Kid(s): Not married yet larrrrr

Living Arrangements: Renting a masterbedroom with my sister in KL.

Most Admirable Trait: I am FAST n PUNCTUAL!I am known as Miss Punctually in my workplace.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Foul language…tantrums..others have to ask my parents…hehehe….

Overnight Hospital Stays: Accompanied my mom in the hosp when she was down with thypoid fever.

Phobias: People fighting and temple mediums.(the ones who get trance)

Quote: If man can reach the moon,I can reach the stars!

Religion: Hindu

Siblings: 1 younger sis and 1 younger bro

Time I Wake Up: 6.45am on a workday

Unusual Talent or Skill: Art, Singing, Dancing(am not blowing my own thrumpet)

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Bittergourd!!!!

Worst Habit: Biting my nails.Even now.Love to have long nails but I cant stop biting my nails!

X-rays: Medical checkup when I got a place in uni I think.

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Sardine cutlet curry

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkeys.They are soooooo cheekyyyyyyyyyy….


People i wanna tag?Uma and Peters...:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home