Flower Of Life

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Woes of a bus station.....

I am a bus station situated at KL in Malaysia.Yes,at the city wher the 2nd highest tower in the world can b found.And yes,in a country wher they have a world class racing circuit-Sepang.

You must be already imagining hw i look then.Big,beautiful,comfortable,fully air conditioned.I mean,I am the main bus station in KUALA LUMPUR.Tourist who wanna go around Malaysia wil b stopping by at me 1st to board busses to get to other places.So,i shud potray a positive impact on them on how beautiful Malaysia is.

But NO.A Big NO NO.I am your worst nightmare.Seriously.I am so crammed with the thousand hawker stalls.So many stalls but they all sell the da same stuff.Fruits,titbits,drinks,etc.Every shop is the same.And yet they must have 50 shops which sells da same stuff.

People will be literally pushing themselves to go about when its peak time,such as weekends.

No aircondtioning makes the matters worse.Heat worse.There are fan.ANCIENT FANS.Wich never seem to work.Or was never repaired.The ones that work moves so slow that even you can run around faster than it.

Air feels so humid at thick of sweat smell.Im sure some people wud have felt like fainting with the lack of oxigen.

SO many people but so few seats.

There was some renovation on me few months ago.I thought they were gonna expand me.Put aircondition.More seats.less stalls.Etc etc.

In my dreams i wud say.Nutin happened.Only the space got smaller coz they made proper ticket counters.Makes it more crammed than ever.

Theres been talks that a new bus station is to be built but i guess that is neva gona happen.Its jes talks.Not gonna happen for real.

Downstairs wher u wait for busses is HELL.Well,if u wanna knw hw hell looks like,u can visit me.

SO SMOKY.DUSTY.DIRTY.CONGESTED.

NO CLEAN AIR.NO AIR VENTILATION.NO PROPER WAITING PLACE.

DARK.The lights are so dim ther.u gota squint ur eyes to see better.u can easily get mugged ther.

thick smoke frm da busses fill ur lungs.ur eyes gets itchy.reddish.stings.if ur not so lucky,ull fall sick da very next day.all due to bus station.Pudu bus station.

Theres tis huge rubbish/garbage area at the bus parking/people waitin fer bus area.

Such an eye sore.I am.So ashamed to be what i am supposed to be.

And i envy Malacca bus station-Malacca Sentral.

Looks like an airport.Fully airconditioned.Loads of seats n seating area is like an airport.Basically the bus station looks like an airport.I hail Malacca's Chief Minister to come up with the bus station project.Because the previous bus station was bad.But i am worse then bad.I am terrible.Beyond repair.Only have to relocate.

With the new plan that public transport wil be improved,i hope they look into me.into makin me a better place to be.a better place you want to board ur bus.

I mean,its so embarassing dun u think?to have tourists comin to me.looking at me with such disgust.

the so called complex wic was supposed to be built finish-Plaza Rakyat, is stil not ready even after so many years.I am sure its another abandoned projects.Right at the heart of the city.Oh God!

and i feel bad when people fall sick when they come to me.n if u r to come here every single day,ur bound to get sum cancer.lung cancer.with all the contamination.air polution.i feel so helpless.

And angry.Very very angry.Dissapointed.Frustrated.U name it.

What else can be worse then tis????

H-E-L-P M-E-!

8 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    You really seem to be stressed out. You need a good rest. Go ahead and have a break even if it means you skipping work for the day.

     
  • At May 23, 2006, Blogger Petite Queen said…

    Hihihi..I am so not stressed out.wit nutin to do in the ofis,hw can i b stressed.bored yes.very.ive been jes readin books,surfin net n doin nutin much fer months nw til da new intake.i need sum REAL WORK!!!!...:)

     
  • At May 23, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    very very cool post jee...so true and i loved it !!!

     
  • At May 24, 2006, Blogger Petite Queen said…

    10q uma...:)
    p/s:reminds me of writing essays in Form 5.Saya sebuah stesen bus(I am a bus station biography)..hehehehe....

     
  • At May 24, 2006, Blogger BluePixie said…

    He he..Funny!

     
  • At May 30, 2006, Blogger Chrixean said…

    Hmmm....sounds like where i live, hehe. Relax, Petite! There are other places that I am sure are far worst than what you've just mentioned. I think we all have a small area in our town that is just like that :-)

     
  • At June 02, 2006, Blogger Viamarie said…

    Just look around more closely and see the postive side of things in your country and surely you'll find there are a lot that just slipped your attention.

    Btw, thanks for the birthday greeting.

     
  • At June 05, 2006, Blogger Dina said…

    ade chaih! update la..oi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home