Flower Of Life

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weekend plans

Yup.am gona bore u wit my weekend plans post.Y?cost my weekend is gona b boring unless sumthin interesting happens.

My sis is bck at mlc since last mon til mon morning.wic means ill b alone tis weekend.wont b seein or goin out wit bf tis weekend.
So,ill b sleeping over at tini n su's place frm tom til mon.Su is goin to her sis's place in cheras aster wrk on sat,so ill go bck to my apmt 1st after wrk n tini wil fetch me.

wil jes watch astro n read da Da Vinci Code novel wic i had printed n binded today....:P...found the FREE ebook ACCIDENTLY while surfin da net two days ago....lucky me!hehehehe....wil spend time over da weekend readi it as i plan 2 watch da mvie next weekend wit my bf...

neways,other than tat i guess ill b doin sum sketches....get sum ideas to create artwrk to add up to my portfolio......

n fer da 5th or 6th time,the new intake wic was due tis comin mon is postponed AGAIN...new date is said to be on June 1st but i doubt its gona happen....coz 3rd ois a public holiday fer Agong's birthday....

am jes doddling wit the knowledge research centre wic im in charge here...other than that,doin nutin of coz...

plan to sleep alot tis weekend...im gettin lazier....sumone plz smack me!...:P

fer mothers day,me n my sis bought my mom reading glasses from the optical shop and a beautiful blouse....:)

plan to buy a gold necklace fer her burfday in july.....she has already choosen the design...lolx...

hope u guys have an enjoyable weekend...:)

cheerz!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home