Flower Of Life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Teachin is back!

Teachin is back!
Its been ages since i blogged.I know i have been lazy.

Classes started last week.I have 4 classes to teach in 1 week.No classes on Tues.No classes on Sat as well.

We havent started on our syllabus yet.Next week onli.Jes gave the students to make Thank You cards for Deputy Prime Minister,n several other bodies. Other than tat,ive made them draw their partner n present in front of the class. There r some students whom r really talented in drawing.

The new students r not bad.Better than the 1st intake.Speaks better English n are more outgoing.

One of my classes,dont exist yet as there are no students to fill in tta class.So far we have onli 7 classes.Each class has 50 students.Class 7 has bout half of the 50.So its gona take sum time to reach class no 10.

Im looking forward to class next week.Its been some time since i taught.6 months actually!!!!

Prepared lotsa new stuffs.Fun stuffs.Lotsa mind boggling games!

Neways,im goin off now.A colleague has asked me to come to her class to watch them do their presentation.

See ya!

4 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Hope you enjoy teaching. What class do you teach?

     
  • At June 29, 2006, Blogger Petite Queen said…

    Am teaching Creative & Innovation Studies for the foundation students...:P

     
  • At July 03, 2006, Blogger Dina said…

    update la dungu

     
  • At July 12, 2006, Blogger Chrixean said…

    Wow, you teach? Good for you! I really believe teachers have gifts that are not from this world...seriously. I can't imagine myself teaching. I might be screaming at the students every single day and drive myself off a cliff in frustration with them...hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home