Flower Of Life

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Swimming.....

Its 10.30pm rite nw. the tv is on beside me.sum new investigation series wic seems interesing but
am nt really payin attention as i wan to type tis post.

I came bck wit su after wrk as we planned to swim at da swimmin pool at my apmt.we had been plannin tis fer sum times, but theres alwiz sumthin comin up distruptin our plan.

Went to su n tini's apmt 1st as we wil b meetin tini ther, who wrks in da same uni as us but based in cyberjaya.

drizzled a bit n we thought, there goes our swimming plan! it hadnt rained fer sum time n we were wonderin wat made it rain on tis particular day.

thankgod the drizzle stopped.su packed her stuff while we waited fer tini.wen she came,she told us to go for our tea 1st as she had 2 pick up her aunt at the bus station.

my sis joined us at Nagas restaurant near my apmt.had tea wit sum 'kuih'.called tini n she sed she wil b cominto my apmt by 8pm so we left the restaurant.

lazied around in my apmt,tini came at 8pm n we gt ready to go.

we swam fer 1 hr plus.i 'played' n 'leanrt how to swim'.tini n su were my swimmin instructors.
they taught me hw 2 float,hold my breath under water n swim a bit. both complimented me sayin i was the fasted student as i was able
to float n push myself in da water abit at the end of teh session.hehehehe....

came bck to my apmt at 9.20pm.made plans to swim every wed frm now on.hehehe...

am sleepy redy.

nite nite.shall dream tat im a gud swimmer tonite...:P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home