Flower Of Life

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blogging after so long....

Its Wednesday today.
Yup.
I know ive been bad.Bad for not updating my blog.
So sorry bout it.Each time i wan to blog,i keep postponing it.In the end i dun post any blog.
Neways,im not takin off my blog.Been jes very lazy...hehehe...

Yesterday my bf turned 24.Finally!...lolx...

I was on leave yesterday.Nope,not bcoz its his birthday,but bcoz i went for my driving class lecture.Its my 1st class.My first step to take my 'delayed' license.
I dun have classes on Tues,so i took the 5 hrs lecture .
Made an appointment wit the driving academy wic is located near Subang Airport to come fetch me as i dun have a transport.
The van fetched me at the KJ Lrt station at 8.30am.I was ther by 8.00am.
Reached the place, registered then went for the colour blind eye test and eye test.
Sat for 5 hrs lecturer with 2 breaks in between. The guy who gave the lecturer was good as he kept cracking jokes to keep us ‘awake’…:P

Finished at 4pm. We were given the driving notebook and a cd to study. I plan to sit for the computer test next weekend.The van sent me bck to KJ Lrt station.i was bck in my apmt by 5.20pm.

Bf came at bout 7.30pm. went and collected the movie tickets which I had booked online-Superman. Then went to fill up our tummy with Nandos.

Mouth was burning with the Hot Peri Peri Chic. But ate without leaving any leftovers as the food was good. Burp!

Time for movie. The movie was OK. Effects were Ok as well but not the storyline. I would rate it 2.5/5.

Movie ended at 12am. Bf sent me bck. We were both tired as it had been a long day.

Pirates of the Caribbean wil b out tom. Ill only b watchin it next week. Cant wait.Have been waitin for the movie for ages!Im sure it’s the movie of the effects. Hopefully my expectation n hopes r not dashed like X-Men 3.

No class today. Jes organized my filing and completed the daily report.

Betta prepare for tom's class....

1 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    nice to have you bloggin again Jee !! my blog add has changed, xinya-101.blogspot.com..

    visit it !!hugs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home