Flower Of Life

Friday, July 28, 2006

Thank god its Saturday!

Saturday is here.Today.Finally!Been lookin very much forward to it.

Wondering why?coz its megasale in Malaysia right now n i wanna shop!Well,nutin much actually,jes for the likes of seeing wats on sale n etc.

Im not gona b doin sum mega shopping.Very thrift.Wud only buy somethin if i think its worthit.

Plus, i have everythin tat i cud possibly wanna have.

Went to midvalley on monday wit my bf as i wanted to buy goggles for my swimming part 2 on tues.

Speedo was havin up to 50% sale!Lucky me!!!!

Also bought a pair of sporty sport shoes frm Bata.Unfortunately,the shoes that i had been eyein for sum time wasnt on Sale as it was new arrival.

Will b goin to midvalley today in the evenin wit my sis.

Work ends at 1.As i have been exempted frm the English Class for Staff,me along with the others who have also been exempted-Abs,Deepa & Irwan wil jes durf the net n chit chat on Saturdays.

The others attend English classes til nearly 1.

Wil buy back lunch.Eat lunch while watch the Hindi movie on tv.

Take a short nap perhaps,then off to midvalley.Wil have dinner ther as well.

Sis is doin double tom, so i guess ill b jes lazin around in my apmt.Might go to Bangsar pasar malam(night market) if Tini goes.

Other than tat,ill jes b cleanin up my not so dirty aprmt coz my parents r comin down.Hehehe.Then they'll be leavin to Taiping on Sun coz dads got sum trainin.Mom wil b stayin at her sis's house.Wish i could go along as i wanna c my cute cousins:(

Sleep,read novel,listen to music,watch tv,clean up,goin out(not sure where yet besides to midvalley today)...r jes among the things tat is goin to occupy my weekend....

Hope u guys have a wonderful weekend!!

Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home