Flower Of Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

Blogging time

Its been some time since i posted anythin in my blog.Laziness has been engulfing me each time i think i wanna blog....:P...but i do read your blogs from time to time.....

neways,ill jes post wats goin on here fer me on a saturday..im at wrk....yup,shaking legs basically.jes had a meetin fer da Retro Nite we r organising next week...

Bf fetched me to wrk.had bfast with him in a chinese fudcourt.had mushroom wantan mee soup with thick chinese milk coffee....BURP!i was really stuffed as i have never eaten so heavy fud fer bfast....it really amazes me hw the chinese ppl can eat so much!!!!practically stuffing themselfs with fud!!!heavy bfast,early lunch,teatime,early dinner n not forgettin supper!!!!!seriously!!!!!!

wil b buyin bck lunch fer my mom,bro n myself.then mom n bro r taking da LRT to KL Sentral, and then the KTM to Kajang-my aunts place....

Oh ya,my mom has been stayin wit me n my sis fer da past 2 weeks already as dad was undergoing sports training and is at Bangkok for the past 2 week.He wil b bck today...bro comes down to my place on fri-sun from his college....

brought my mom around all da while she stayed at my place....guess this was the
longest time ever spent with her since me n my started working....normally if we go bck home it wil onli b fer a few days....

jes gona laze at home n then head of to my aunts place wit my sis in the evening.....

tom wil b jes spending time with my family as my mom n dad wil b goin bck Malacca....
hope u guys have a terrific weekend.....

adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home